Class time: 4:30-6:30pm
When: Every Wednesday Starting March 1st- March 29th, 2017
Where: CTUIR Housing Department Conference Room
- Building a Healthy Economy
- Understand & Develop a Spending Plan
- Understanding Credit, Your Credit Report & Consumer Protection Laws
- Accessing Credit: 5 C's of Credit with Loan Application.
- Identity Theft, Predatory Lending and Calculating the Cost of Credit.
Participants must be registere for class.
ALL CLASSES ARE FREE with Supplies & Dinner Provided!
For more information please Pam Ranslam at HD 541-429-7920