Inspectors and Surveillance
The five-member Gaming Commission's purpose is...
- to ensure the honesty and integrity of Class II and Class III gaming conducted within the Umatilla Indian Reservation;
- license all employees and gaming contractors of the gaming operation as required by the Gaming Code;
- promulgate and enforce regulations that fully carry out the duties and powers delegated to the Commission by the Board of Trustees;
- ensure that the gaming operation remains in compliance with the Gaming Code, the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act and the Compact between the Tribes and the State of Oregon;
- investigate any and all violations of the Gaming Code, the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act and the Compact to protect the honesty and integrity of the gaming operation and to ensure compliance with applicable law; and
- to ensure the safe handling of assets of the gaming operation.
To contact the Gaming Commission and staff...
by mail: PO Box 1757, Pendleton, OR 97801
for parcel deliveries: 46411 Timine Way, Pendleton, OR 97801
by phone: 541-276-8223
by FAX: 541-276-8303
in person: 46411 Timine Way, Mission
(five miles east of Pendleton just off Mission Road)
CTUIR Employee Directory (by department, with employee names/titles, in PDF format)
| Who We Are | History & Culture | Our Government | Documents | News |
| Events | Jobs | Businesses | Our Community | Links |