Rules for Riding

Download a PDF copy of our Bus Rules


Your Rights Under Title VI:

The Confederated Tribes of Umatilla operates its transportation program and services without regard to race, color, or national orgin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes they have been aggrieved by an unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Confederated Tribes' Planning Office.

For more information on the Confederated Tribes Title VI Plan and procedures to file a complaint, contact our Public Transit Clerk at 541-429-7524; or visit the Planning Office at 464 Timine way, Pendleton, OR 97801.

CTUIR Title VI Complaint Form

English   pdf        Spanish   pdf

We encourage, though do not require, individuals to first file a complaint directly with their transit provider to give it an opportunity to resolve the situation before filing with FTA.

You may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by signing the complaint form and mailed to:

        Federal Transit Administration
        Office of Civil Rights
        Attention: Complaint Team
        East Building, 5th Floor – TCR
        1200 New Jersey Ave., SE
        Washington, DC 20590

FTA - Title VI Complaint Form

English   pdf

With your form, please attach on separate sheet(s):

  • A summary of your allegations and any supporting documentation.
  • Sufficient details for an investigator to understand why you believe  a public transit provider has violated Title VI with specifics such as dates and times of incidents.
  • Any related correspondence from the transit  provider.

If information is needed in another language, contact T.C. Transportation Services at 509-547-7777. Si se necesita information en otro idioma, contacto T.C. Servicios de transporte 509-547-7777.

Tribal Service