- To encourage and support the health, viability, and self-sufficiency of our members through the use of holistic approaches to promote overall well-being.
- To support, guide, and invest in our Tribal community and promote achievement of physical, social, and spiritual well-being to empower current and future generations.
- Encourage and support continuous learning and collaboration for optimum service delivery
- Respect and consideration for diverse lifestyles including quality of life and community and cultural values
- Awareness of the unique needs and rights of Tribal members and the community
- Protect the social welfare and unique cohesive relationships of Tribal members and families