- 2022-2023 CTUIR Tribal Member Treaty Hunting Regulations
- 2023-2024 Non Member Bird Hunting Regulations for the Umatilla Indian Reservation. Non Tribal Upland Hunting Map (arcgis.com) NOTE: ONX MAP DOES NOT VALIDATE HUNTING AREAS ON THE RESERVATION. PERMITS CAN BE PURCHASED AT ARROWHEAD TRUCK STOP AND MISSION MARKET.
- CTUIR - Bison Hunt Information
THINGS HUNTERS SHOULD KNOW
- Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) is a significant threat to the homeland and the Treaty reserved big game resources of the CTUIR. Tribal big game hunters should take all possible measures to slow the westward spread of this disease into the ceded area and the Umatilla Indian Reservation. Please take the time to read up on CWD here Chronic Wasting Disease | U.S. Geological Survey (usgs.gov)
- Selling of Wild Game Notice -Approved by the Fish & Wildlife Commission
- Decline of Mule Deer Population in Oregon ODFW Mule Deer Initiative (state.or.us)
- CTUIR - 2023 Zone 6 Commercial Gillnet & Platform/Hook and Line Fishery (Updated 9/21/23)
- CTUIR - 2023 Columbia River Fall Season Emergency Regulations (Updated 9/8/23)
- CTUIR - 2023-24 Fall/Winter Umatilla River Salmon & Steelhead Fisheries (Updated 8/30/23)
- CTUIR Commends the Biden Administration
- Confederated Umatilla Journal – The monthly newspaper of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
- Fish consumption update, advisory issued for Columbia River | Washington State Department of Health
- CTUIR Opposes ODFW Agreement with Grande Ronde
- CTUIR - Fish & Wildlife Commission
- Fish and Wildlife Code
- Non-Tribal Upland Hunting Map Note: onX Map does not validate hunting areas on the reservation
- Hunting and Fishing at Camp Indian Lake.
- CTUIR - Indian Lake Campground
- Fish and Meat Request Form Requests are for Ceremonial events, other requests will go through FWC Approval Process. Meat and eels are limited in supply.
- Send forms and correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph. 541.429.7282 Andrew Wildbill, Wildlife Program Manager
- Ph. 541.429.7371 Corinne Sams, FWC Chair
- Ph. 541.429.7249 Clifford Stanger, DNR Fisheries/FWC Secretary II.
- Ph. 541.215.0758 Dick Bobbitt, CTUIR/UTPD Fish & Wildlife Officer
- ph. 541.310.2955 Tommy Thompson, CTUIR/UTPD Fish & Wildlife Officer
- Ph. 541.969.0066 Jared Rogers, CTUIR/UTPD Fish & Wildlife Officer.