Permit Applications

What kind of permit do you need?

There are a variety of permits required by CTUIR for various actions. Click below for the kind of permit you need:

Planning Permits such as:

  • Development permits
  • Property divisions (lot line adjustments, partitions, subdivisions)
  • Land Development Code Administration (land use regulations)
  • Plans review
  • Zoning information
  • Coordination with CTUIR Realty for allotted trust land information
  • Establishment of new access/road/utility easements (rights-of-way)
  • Comprehensive planning
  • Demolition permits
  • Forest Practices permits
  • Sanitation Development Permit (with or without IHS Funding)

Water Permits such as:

  • New Well

Archeological Permits are required for:

  • Excavation

Burn Permits are required for any open burning on the reservation.