The five-member Gaming Commission's purpose is
- to ensure the honesty and integrity of Class II and Class III gaming conducted within the Umatilla Indian Reservation;
- license all employees and gaming contractors of the gaming operation as required by the Gaming Code;
- promulgate and enforce regulations that fully carry out the duties and powers delegated to the Commission by the Board of Trustees;
- ensure that the gaming operation remains in compliance with the Gaming Code, the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act and the Compact between the Tribes and the State of Oregon;
- investigate any and all violations of the Gaming Code, the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act and the Compact to protect the honesty and integrity of the gaming operation and to ensure compliance with applicable law; and
- to ensure the safe handling of assets of the gaming operation.
*Please Note - due to the confidentiality of certain types of information and documents please call or fax the Gaming Commission's direct numbers for transmittal of information. Thank you.