|Minimum Fee||$7.50 plus tax|
|Rate Per Ton||$64.50 plus tax|
|Car Tires with rim||$7.49|
|Car Tires without rim||$4.28|
|Truck Tires with rim||$23.45|
|Truck Tires without rim||$17.12|
|Tractor Tires with rim||$27.82|
|Tractor Tires without rim||$22.47|
|*Most Appliances||$9.63 each|
|1 65 gallon roll cart||$30 (subject to change)|
|***Un-tarped (Uncovered) Loads||$10 extra|
* Appliances include the following: Refrigerators, Stoves, Washers, and Dryers, etc. These are charged individually and must be taken off your vehicle prior to weigh in.
** There is no charge for TV's and microwaves as they are electronic waste.
*** All loads need to be tarped/covered.
TERF/Solid Waste Service Agreements can be picked up at the TERF office or Leslie at Tribal Finance office, 541-429-7151. Container sizes for lease: 3 yard, 20 yard, and 400 gallon.
• Non-ferrous metals
• Scrap Metal
• Tin Cans
• Auto Batteries
• Motor Oil (sealed container only)
• Phone Books
• Newspaper & Magazines
• Office Paper
• Friable Asbestos
• Hazardous Wastes
• Hazardous Materials
• Dead Animals
• Sewage Sludge
• Liquid Waste
TERF Will Be CLOSED
• New Year's Day: There will be a one day delay for route service.
• Presidents Day
• Memorial Day
• Treaty Day
• Fourth of July
• Labor Day
• November 11, Veterans Day (The office will be open the 12th, but there will be a one day delay for route service for both the 11th and 12th.)
• November 26 and November 27, Thanksgiving: residential route service will run one day ahead of schedule.
• December 25, Christmas
• December 24th – January 3rd, (The transfer station will be closed December 24th – January 3rd residential route service will run one day ahead of schedule for the weeks of Christmas and New Year’s.)