Environmental Health & Safety helps to maintain the highest quality of environmental, public, and personal health and safety on the Umatilla Indian Reservation.
- Initial & semi-annual inspections of food service establishments (restaurants, mobile restaurants & temporary food booths)
- Initial & semi-annual inspections of public and semi-public pools and spas, summer camps, motels, hotels, and RV Parks
- Permitting for installation and repair of septic systems & sewer connections (including authorizations and Sanitation Development Permits)
- Enforces Environmental Health & Safety Code, including dog control & hazardous conditions
Report a Possible Violation
In our role, we regulate:
- Restaurants food safety
- Animal control
- Boxing, Wrestling, or Mixed Martial Arts Events
- Facility safety (public pools, spas and camps)
- Management of on-site sewage, solid & hazardous waste
- Maintenance of animals & livestock
We will work together to determine the best method to correct an unsafe condition at one of these establishments or property.
If you would like to file a complaint, please contact our Environmental Health & Safety Officer at 541-276-3099 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide the most complete information regarding your experience so we have the best information for follow-up.